There are several ways bloggers or website owners can synchronize their blog/website post updates to social networks via twitter --> facebook (if your twitter account is connected to facebook and allowed to post on your behalf - click here to learn if you don't know yet how to set your tweets to automatically update your facebook wall/page).
In this post, I will outline steps on how to have posts automatically posted on your social networks via web/blog feeds.
- You need to have an account with feedburner (it is part of Google, so if you have a gmail account, you will just need to connect with it).
- Login into your feedburner and click on the name of the feed from your blog/website
- Click on the tab that reads "Publicize"
- Look on the left column and find the word, "Socialize Publish to the social web" and click on it
- Now look on the page and click where it reads Add a Twitter account
- Change the options in the remaining boxes per your choices
- Scroll down at the bottom of the page and click "Save"
That's all there is to it really, now just continue blogging/posting new stuff in your blog/website and after a few minutes look at your twitter account to see the changes.